Continuation of our preparation for our kids and home for first day of school.
TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR KIDS AND HOME FOR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- MAKE SURE TO HAVE STORAGE FOR YOUR KIDS ITEM ~ Everything gets their rightful places, so when the kids come home from school they know where things are placed:
- Bag storage, see how I store our bags here.
- Designated area for lunch bags (I keep mine in the bottom of the pantry)
- Tell the children where you would like dirty lunch boxes and drink bottles
- Homework areas, see my homework station here and one I created for a reader here.
- Area for shoes
- CREATE RULES ~ Screen rules, screen time rules that really need enforcement this year:
- An excess amount of time in front of screens is bad for kids.
- amount Children feel free the effects of screen time in all aspects.
Thanks to Pinterest and Huffpost for the great and awesome suggestions!
Please leave us a comment or suggestions, we love to hear from you! Will continue tomorrow on the same topic!