When I first started my blog, my focus was my Journey to ’40’, then it branch out to our preparation for our Europe travel. Then since the school started today, shared items that I learned from Pinterest on ideas for what to prepare for my kids on their first day of school!
I’ve attached pictures from Pinterest of ideas on topics to start for your first and consecutive blogs. Thanks Digital Marketer
Your Daily Themed Social Media Post schedule might look like this:
- Monday: Motivational Monday (share a motivational quote) or Monday Matters(review what happened over the weekend, or make a post about what happening during the coming week).
- Tuesday: Tips Tuesday (share a tip based on your business or area of expertise) or Tasty Tuesday (share a recipe)
- Wednesday: Wellness Wednesday(share a wellness tip) or Workout Wednesday (share a short workout),Wordless Wednesday (just a picture: a picture that says a thousand words)
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday or TBT(share an old photo), or Three Things Thursday (three things you have really loved this week)
- Friday: Facebook Friday (give your fans the opportunity to share their own Facebook pages on your page),Flashback Friday (like TBT), Fun Friday(silly meme, jokes, humour), Family Friday (meet a member of your “family” or team–do a profile on them), #FF or#FollowFriday on Twitter
- Saturday and Sunday: wrap-up posts from the week or prepping for the week ahead.
Please leave us a comment or suggestions, we love to hear from you!