Beautiful Tuesday morning! Continuation of things you can use to save time and money, all thanks to Pinterest and re-post from Cosmopolitan, thank you!
FASHION HACKS THAT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY
- FIX A crushed eye shadow (or any other pressed powder) WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Pour the rubbing alcohol into the product until the crumbles become a paste. Then, press them back together with the back of a spoon or your clean finger. Once the alcohol evaporates, your product will be solid again and ready for use.
- FIX A BROKEN LIPSTICK BY MELTING IT BACK TOGETHER WITH A LIGHTER. Hold the flame close enough to melt the broken edges of the stick (the bottom of the top piece and the top of the bottom piece) without burning them, press the pieces together, and smooth the seam with your finger before it dries.
- STORE YOUR NAIL POLISHES, LIPSTICKS, AND PERFUMES IN THE FRIDGE TO EXTEND THEIR SHELF LIFE. Heat and light can alter the formulas of your products and change their color, scent, and texture. Dark, cool environments are best for your polishes, lipsticks, and fragrances.
- MAKEUP BRUSHES ARE EXPENSIVE, SO MAKE SURE TO WASH AND CONDITION THEM WITH BABY SHAMPOO (OR DISH DETERGENT) AMD OLIVE OIL REGULARLY. Run the bristles under the faucet and gently lather the ends with olive oil followed by shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and lay them flat to dry.
- CLEAN MAKEUP AND GLUE RESIDUE OFF OF FALSE LASHES WITH A SPOOLIE BRUSH AND RUBBING ALCOHOL. Gently run the spoolie through the falsies to pull the old glue away without ruining the shape of them. This way you don’t have to buy new ones.
- TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT WASTING YOUR HAIR PRODUCTS, REFER TO THIS CHART TO SEE WHAT THE RECOMMENDED USAGE AMOUNT.