The 5 Travel Experiences That Will Change Your Life
- The ocean: The beauty of vacationing near an ocean is that there are so many places to choose from.
It could be a somewhat straightforward destination such as the East or West Coast here in the U.S. Or, it could be something much more exotic, such as Australia, New Zealand or any of the tropical islands.One of the best things about visiting the ocean is it gives you a sense of just how big this world is. The sheer size of the ocean can be intimidating, or even somewhat scary. Spending time near an ocean has a funny way of solving all your problems. It’s like the old saying goes, “The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears or the sea.”
- Europe: Europe might be the most cliché travel destination recommendation in the world, but it’s also home to some of the most popular places to visit on the planet. Europe is such a highly recommended travel destination because of the variety of culture and customs that a person can experience. Take a car, train or plane and make your way through the beautiful architecture in Germany, go West through Belgium, spend a few days on the beach in the south of France and end your trip running with the bulls in Spain. Traveling through Europe will teach you how to embrace different experiences and go with the flow. With the option to spend every day in a new country, you’ll expand your horizons more here than any other place on earth.
- Camping or Glamping: Camping is the one travel experience where you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and in the middle of that nowhere find yourself. In fact, there’s no travel activity that puts you at one with nature the way that camping does. And here in the U.S., we’re lucky —there are excellent camping destinations scattered throughout every region of the country. A camping vacation is completely customizable — it can be as luxurious or as rustic or as adventurous as you would like. Care to rough it in the woods with not much more than a tent, a fishing pole and a fire pit? Camping can do that for you! Prefer to hike a mountain with your best friends and sleep under the best starry view? That’s doable as well. Just remember to take a moment to reflect – you never know what you might find.
- Asia:Telling someone they should visit Asia for a week is like saying they should get to know New York City in a day — there are just and things to see.Whether it’s Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong, Bangkok or any of the other many destinations to choose from, visiting Asia can truly give you an idea of how influential eastern culture can be.In Asia, you can experience the full spectrum of life. That includes cities that look and feel futuristic, such as Hong Kong or Tokyo, or ancient works of art in Thailand or China. Put simply, Asia boasts a rich sense of history and culture that’s completely different from what a relatively young country such as the United States can offer.
- The mountains:Similar to an ocean vacation, visiting the mountains gives you an idea of the vastness this planet has to offer. Visit the Smoky or Rocky Mountains. Mountain vacations offer plenty of variety. You could visit far-off locations such as the Himalayas, the Swiss Alps or the Andes, or you could keep it closer to home and A trip to the mountains can be all about reflection. You might enjoy reading a book or listening to music with a large mountain range in view, or get a bit more proactive by hiking a mountain’s many trails. When it comes to the perfect life-changing vacation, there are no right or wrong answers. The five experiences listed above prove that you can experience a memorable trip in all corners of the world, or right here in our own backyard.
So many options for places to go, so little time.
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!