More Thanksgiving side dishes.
GREAT THANKSGIVING DISHES AND THEIR RECIPES
- Sweet potato casserole Serving Size: 8-10 servings
- 5 – 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 (10.5 oz) package miniature marshmallows
- Place sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Drain the potatoes and return to pot, away from heat. Mash in the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and orange juice. Spread evenly in a greased 9- x 13- inch pan. Top with marshmallows.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Asparagus with garlic and Parmesan
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!
SEIZE the DAY!
Live your life to the fullest!
Enjoy what life can offer!
Thank God for today and everyday! Thanks Pinterest!
Stop complaining and START LIVING!