This year is almost over but the things we need to prepare for the upcoming holiday events is not over at all. We are just starting, the funny thing is once it’s here, all the preparation we did will just be done in a few hours. But it’s not important how fast all the preparation went by and gone, the most important things is being together which I hope and prayed that we will have as family. Especially for my brother in law from up north that we wanted to be this coming Thanksgiving!
HOLIDAY BRUNCH IDEAS FOR THANKSGIVING
- Coconut French Toast bake using Hawaiian rolls
- Cookie inspired pancake in a jar
- Cinnamon roll bread pudding
- Bacon and egg potato casserole
- Baked oatmeal casserole
- Cinnamon roll, a new twist
- Mushroom goat cheese and herb frittata
- Nutella stiffed French toast and macerated strawberry
- Gingerbread smoothie
- Red velvet Cinnamon rolls
- Spinach mushroom and feta cheese crustless quiche
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!