My official Holiday, my birthday! I turned the BIG ’40’ and you ask what I did on my birthday… I proclaimed my birthday my “Day of Riz”!
So here are the things that I did to celebrate the one day that I take care of Riz.
CELEBRATING “THE DAY OF RIZ”(some spontaneous, not planned)
- First, filled my head with good vibes
- Get up and say a prayer of thanks
- Get ready to drop off the kids with hubby
- Go to church to light a candle for a good year of great life with my loved ones
- Prayed novena every hour UpTo nine hours
- Eat power breakfast with hubby, our little one Alree, my niece Lala and mom
- Drive to Burbank for The Ellen Show (wasn’t able to get in, try my entry again next time)
- Redeemed by Birthday Starbucks drink.
- Reschedule Doctor’s appointment, my FIRST MAMMOGRAM exam (Thank God, I was able to resched both Mammo and ultrasound today, jackpot)
- Had a spontaneous haircut (love my hair) before and after
- Cooked Spaghetti with pink sauce and mushroom, caprese salad then Hubby prepared salmon and mixed veggie, so yummy! Mom prepared noodle soup and roasted pork (I stopped eating pork for 2 Thanksgiving now) for the rest of the family
- Drank Pinot Noir 2012 and ate mocha cake bought by mom, and sliced persimmon, heavenly!
- Be merry with loved ones!
- Read text, IG and FB messages from family and friends, send them comments!
- Returned friends’ calls
- Opened my gift brought by my sister from my friend Gina (40 beautiful and memorable items hand picked by my friend, I’m so touched)
- Drink and finished the wine
- Did my nails, Ruby red with glitters for my Ruby Red “40”!
- Relax, wash up and plan for the week ahead…getting ready for lunch, happy hour, dinner and a movie with friends and BFF
- Say a prayer of THANKS for everything that’s been given to me, a LIFE, a simple and meaningful life with my loved ones and sharing food for thought with our little girls without saying a word, just by showing them the value of togetherness, respect, initiative and celebrating family!
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!