Lots of things have changed since we last came to Las Vegas. This year will try to explore things we didn’t three years back.
- This time will go to church on the day we get to LV and at night. But make sure what language you prefer (there is English and Spanish)
- Go to Costco on a Monday
- Go to The LINQ and ride the High Roller at night
- Watch Cirque De Soleil with mom on Tuesday
- Go out with sister and kids to Serendipity
- Walk down to Wicked Spoon
- Play at the New Orleans arcade
- Eat at Ping Pang Pong with the family at the The Gold Coast
- Change menu for this Thanksgiving
- Explore new dishes
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!