What do you do with the left overs you have after Thanksgiving, here is one of the old time classic recipe that I got from Pinterest, I swear, Pinterest is the best go-to place aside from Google search…
Here is the recipe for…
Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie
PREP TIME 25 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
- 1.5 Cup Cooked Chicken Breast, cooled and diced
- 3 Cans Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Can Canola Oil (spray muffin pan as needed)
TIP: You may have to re-press the biscuits back down into the muffin tin before adding the mixture to the first one you pressed (the dough will begin to rise back up).
Left Over Ideas: This recipe is perfect for leftovers. Add the mini potpie?s to a zip lock bag, place in the fridge and when you are ready to eat, just microwave them for 30-40 minutes.
Leftover Turkey? Just substitute your leftover turkey for the chicken.
- Pre-heat oven to
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Spoon the mixture into each biscuit cup. ? Really pack it in!
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the muffins sit for about 5 minutes before taking them out of the tin.
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!
SEIZE the DAY!
Live your life to the fullest!
Enjoy what life can offer!
Thank God for today and everyday! Thanks Pinterest!
Stop complaining and START LIVING!