Over the weekend, I was busy thinking, planning on what to give our friends for our upcoming Christmas Party and this year, I want it to be more personalized, so fortunately, thanks to Pinterest and Wanderlust, I was able find this amazing home made gift. See instructions below on how to make…
- Place the cranberries in the pitcher of a blender along with two cups of water. Blend on high until completely pureed with no large chunks remaining. Refrigerate overnight to infuse.
- Strain the liquid from the cranberry mixture; you should collect two cups of juice.
- Meanwhile, place 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, and 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a boil; boil until sugar has dissolved. Turn off heat and allow to cool. Remove rosemary sprigs and discard.
- Return the pulp to the blender pitcher along with the cup of vodka. Blend well, strain, and mix the vodka with the collected juice to make three cups of liquid. Stir in the cooled rosemary syrup.
- Divide the ice into eight 8-ounce rocks glasses (1/2 cup each). Top each glass with just shy of a 1/4 cup of the cranberry mix (3 and 3/4 ounces).
- Top each glass with two ounces of sparkling water. Stir gently, garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs.
If you prefer to play bartender, you may keep each of the elements separate (cranberry juice, cranberry vodka, rosemary syrup) and mix up the drinks as needed. For each drink, use 2 ounces cranberry juice, 1 ounce cranberry vodka, 3/4 ounce rosemary syrup, and 1 ounce sparkling water.
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!