Welcoming the New Year, I was thinking of things to prepare for drinks and dish. I thought about something sparkling, but then again that’s just what’s expected. So instead of champagne, I decided to make Pineapple Sangria for drinks and yes, champagne will be there as well… Here’s the recipe, thanks Living Lucorto…
- 2 cups cut pineapples
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 cups pineapple juice (two 6 fl oz cans)
- ½ cup coconut rum
- 1 bottle white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 2 cups Sprite (1 can)
- Add the fruit to a pitcher. Be sure to save some of the fruit for garnish.
- Pour pineapple juice, rum and wine into pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate for up to two hours
- Add Sprite and stir before serving
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!