I was thinking of going back to Greece, to Santorini to be exact. I miss the great fresh food and the warm people!
Speaking of food, I miss the yogurt dip called Tzatziki… Yummy!
I saw this recipe online that I had a desire to make it for the family. Thanks Wanderlust Kitchen!
- 1/2 a large cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh dill
- Grate the cucumber and drain through a fine mesh sieve overnight in the fridge.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer the grated cucumber and fresh dill to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine. Serve chilled with pita bread for dipping.
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!
SEIZE the DAY!
Live your life to the fullest!
Enjoy what life can offer!
Thank God for today and everyday! Thanks Pinterest!
Stop complaining and START LIVING