Me and my girlfriend’s are going for a trip to New York and my mantra in life travel is “Enjoy, have fun and be smart with spending, seize the day without hurting your pocketbook” which in my vocabulary needs a lot of planning to attain that mantra!
Here. Are. Some. Of. Them.
- Take a cheesy, sweet picture in front of the love sculpture at 6th and W 55th
- Take a cheesy, sweet picture in front of LOVE sculpture at 6th and W 55th.
- Borrow a bag of fun north meadow recreation center (photo ID will get you a wealth of .
- Walk/jog/skip/rent a bike across the Brooklyn Bridge. Bring camera and take pictures of Manhattan skyline or the bridge.
- Take the free Staten Island ferry for great views of Lady Liberty. Try to avoid the rush hour ferry from 5-6. Enjoy a free ride around the New York harbor and lots of fun photo ops. Wait time is no longer than 30 minutes for the next ferry.
- Visit the Hello Deli from David Letterman take a picture with Rupert. Try the sandwich.
- Get free tickets to LIVE taping of a live show. Plan ahead!
Will continue more of this topic tomorrow!
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!