Today is a special day, Airhiz had her friends in her house for playdate. Before this day came, I planned of things the kids will like to do and prefer to eat, did the following:
- Asked their parents if it’s OK for their kids to have a playdate. If they have food allergies. When the parents agreed and discussed the logistics such as the pick-up and such, sent them another text of our address so after the kids are done with their playdate they know where to pick them up (coincidentally tonight was their Valentine’s celebration so they had to leave by 6:30).
- Then asked food they preferred to eat and unanimously, they wanted a cheese and pepperoni mushroom pizza. So I ordered ahead of time and pick it up after school so it’s nice and hot when we get home with the kids.
- On the day off, I made sure I covered the counter top where I will place the food and drinks with table cover so it easy clean after the party of any crumbs.
- Had the menu in mind aside from the pizza, cooked honey buffalo wings, spaghetti with pink sauce. Then for entertainment and dessert, made smores! I had fun too doing the smores with the girls.
- Then after eating, the girls played in the living room and I cleaned up some of the things and when her friends left, she continued cleaning and washing some utensils.
- Easy set up and easy clean up!
- Now onto preparing my text with their pictures to send tomorrow to their parents.
Love kids! Love our kids! They go a bit crazy but they are our kids!
Please leave us a commentary or suggestions, we love to hear from you!